How to Apply for the LLM/PGDip in International Finance: Law and Regulation
Applications for the full-time programme are open to international, local residents and Caymanian students. Applications for the part-time programme are open only to Caymanians and legal residents.
All applicants are encouraged to submit the following documentation in support of their application:
- A completed application form (PDF) (Word);
- University undergraduate degree or diploma - or a letter from your institution with expected graduation date;
- Application fee (Non-Refundable) of KYD 150.00 or USD 183.00 (bank draft);
- A complete transcript of your undergraduate studies;
- Cover letter explaining why you want to undertake the LLM/PGDip (max 1,000 words);
- Full curriculum vitae;
- Two recommendation letters (at least one of them academic);
- Evidence of past work experience (optional) and recommendation letter;
- Evidence of minimum standard of English language (if English is not your native language);
- Any other documentation in support of your application, clearly indicating why and how you believe it strengthens your application.
Early applications are encouraged. TBLS reserves the right to interview applicants.
The deadline for applications is 31 August 2021.
You should submit your application form, and supporting documents, by email to Laura.Panades@gov.ky and always Cc either Kady.Daley@gov.ky or Lovisa.Vernon-Hamilton@gov.ky
You can pay your deposit Monday through Friday between 8:30am and 5:00pm:
- by cash;
- by credit/debit card; or
- by leaving a bankerís draft (payable to Truman Bodden Law School).